As you build the trust of your audience first with good content and then engaging them with free offers, now its time to make the actual sale. You can now place your offer to your email list. Schedule your autoresponder to send bulk email periodically to your list that you have by collecting your visitors’ names and email ids. But before sending bulk emails it is very important that you know your audience well and understands their needs. Not all of your list have the same requirements. So, offer a few relevant products periodically to your list so as to cater to the needs of many people at the same time. On the other hand, people may have the need to buy several products but they have a priority list where they will look for one product after another. Try to understand this priority and act accordingly. Keep in touch with them regularly and keep a record of email opening rate. This way you will understand the particular requirement of your list. You can also Segregate Your list on this basis and send different offers to different persons. You must try to understand what your audience wants and offer them products accordingly. Offer them products that they have an immediate requirement for and something that they are most likely to buy. But do not remove persons from your list after making a sale. Keep them offering other products which may fall in line with the 2nd requirement of their priority list.
Use an autoresponder to build your list and schedule and send bulk emails to the people on your list and do not forget to shorten the product URL by using link shorteners.
Things To Remember
- Do Not Rush: Never show that you are eager to sell your products. Just pitch them as a suggestion describing how people can profit from buying the products. Come out as an authority, not merely a marketer. Being overjealous will harm your campaign.
- Pitch One Product At A Time: Do not confuse buyers by pitching several products at the same time.
- Email Templates: Use compelling templates and write attractive email copies. This will enhance your reputation.
- Stick To Your Niche: Never pitch irrelevant products, ie, if you are working on Affiliate Marketing niche, offer products relating to that niche only. Never try to sell products like health improvement or anything else.
- Product Reviews: Try to write product reviews and post them on your website for your buyers’ reference. Put a link to the same in your email.
- Send Periodically: Do not flood your customers’ inbox by sending emails every other day. Schedule your autoresponder in a way that does not irritate your list. Irritated people may opt-out/ unsubscribe from your list.
- Remarketing: Once someone purchases your product, do not remove him from the list. You can always offer other product to that buyer in order that the new product offers to takes his campaign, business or endeavor to the next level.
- Stay in touch: Never lose track on your list even when you have nothing to sell. Keep sending greetings and relevant article or links regarding the industry etc. This way you can build a great relationship with them and win their confidence forever.